Home page

Introduction

Tour of highlights

View English sites

View French sites

Search by subject

Scope of the project

Contact

Ref: "Les Vitraux de Lorraine and Alsace," CNRS Editions 1995

 

1

0

2  
 

3

 

4

 
     

6

 
     

8

 
     

10

 
       

12

 

 views

14

       

16

       

18

       

20

       

22

       

24

       

 26

Colmar, Eglise des Dominicans

(Now Musée Unterlinden)

The building was started in the late C13 and the glass mostly dates from the C14 although a few pieces date from c.1290. Much work was done on the windows in 1920

(c) Copyright Painton Cowen 2008