Home page

Introduction

Tour of highlights

View English sites

View French sites

Search by subject

Scope of the project

Contact

       

0

       
    3

1

chapel
N-Dame

2

4

   
  5

chapel
Trinité

     

chapel
St Peter

6

 
 

7

         

8

 

9

     

100

      10
11

chapel
St Martin

 

101

view

102  

chapel St Michel 

12

13

    103

view

104

    14

15

    105  

106

    16

17

    107  

108

    -

19

    109

 view

110

    -

21

    111  

112

    -

Narbonne, Cathedral of St Just and St Pasteur

Started in 1272 the choir was finished in 1332. Some of the glass from the previous building was used in the St Peter chapel (w.6) and dates from c.1260. Much of the rest of the glass dates from the first half of the C14 inevtably with much restoration.

(c) Copyright Painton Cowen 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014